CHEF AMANDA’S POPULAR PRIVATE COOKING CLASSES
Are you looking to improve your cooking skills in the comfort of your own kitchen or just want to have a fun experience with friends and family?
My private cooking classes are the fastest way to improve your skills. I specialize in tailoring the class to match your current knowledge and then take your skillset to the next level.
Do you have a favorite dish that you would like to learn to make?
Let me share with you my over thirty years of diverse experience. You name it, I can teach it. Specializing in global, world cuisine I focus on organic, non GMO ingredients with liberal use of herbs and local produce. I can work with vegans, vegetarians, gluten free diets, weight loss plans and most other dietary requests.
Looking for a bonding experience with Friends & Family?
We can organize a fun and memorable private cooking class for everyone to enjoy. I can accommodate from one to twenty people and a home kitchen is ideal. I enjoys sharing my years of experience, tricks of the trade and professionally written recipes with others.
I offer my very popular classes within Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisville, Hillsborough and Carrboro.
Let me share my passion with you and help you reach your cooking potential!
ABOUT CHEF AMANDA
I am a culinary educator who has cooked professionally for over thirty five years. My private cooking classes are offered in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Morrisville and Carrboro. My corporate team building classes have featured clients such as; Hugo Boss, Experian, Exxon Mobile, Google, Yahoo, Fitness Magazine, DirecTV and Toyota. I have developed hundreds of recipes for cookbooks and food publications such as Food and Wine, Cooking Light, Vegetarian Times and Fine Cooking. I have been featured on television in LA, NYC and CT offering cooking demonstrations and expertise on a variety of food related subjects.
I have over thirty years of experience to assist you in creating a delicious meal for your guests
- Almost any cuisine is available that you would like to learn. Specialties include; Indian, Moroccan, Thai, Korean, Italian and Southern French.
- No experience is required for my private cooking classes.
- I will guide you through techniques to match your currently culinary knowledge from learning how to use a chef’s knife to classic French skills.
- Your home kitchen is ideal to learn in. You will be more apt to practice what you learned without professional equipment.
- I offer one-on-one or group classes to include, friends, family and colleagues.
For prices and menus contact me directly at 310-980-0139 or email@example.com.
1 – 2 People
- 2 Hour Class
- We will learn a complete menu from appetizers through desserts. There will be four courses prepared.
- In smaller classes some students prefer we prepare meals for the week which is ideal for the busy lives most of us live.
3 – 5 People
- 2 1/2 Hour Class
- We will learn a complete menu from appetizers through desserts. There will be five courses prepared.
- All private classes include a menu consultation via email or phone, recipes, a detailed shopping list, a complete meal and instruction. Students are responsible for shopping and a travel fee is required for distances over 30 minutes.
- If you prefer to prepare a menu with all appetizers or desserts, we can tailor the class to suit your needs.
- If preferred, Amanda is available to shop for a nominal fee.
6 -12 People
- If you have a group that is six to twelve people the class is charged on a per person rate. We will customize the class for your group with a consultation via email or phone.
WHAT TO EXPECT
I will arrive thirty to forty five minutes before the private class begins, at which point I will set up the kitchen with a station for each recipe. All the ingredients will be arranged according to the recipe and your friends will arrive with their enthusiasm and appetite. They will be briefed on the menu and a short demo will be done for important cooking techniques.
My private cooking lessons include an extensive repertoire of cusines ranging from Thai to Tuscan. The class is organized to work with the standard household kitchen. If there is an unusual kitchen tool needed, I will bring it with me, along with tips on where to buy the item.
Many students take private cooking classes as part of a series where we expand on cooking techniques which increases their confidence in the kitchen as well as providing tips on effortless entertaining.
All levels of experience are welcome, and there is always a feast to enjoy at the end. You will go home with a set of recipes and a new confidence in your cooking abilities. Please contact me with further questions or to signup for a private class.